Tuesday, April 11, 2006

whoo hoo! i am going on a blogging spree!! sorry guys. i am like floodin ya.

simply singing along.
With those white flying things.
They love you, you know.
ya. They do.
I bet they getta joke with ya like all day.
I bet they make fun of me.
I bet they put invisible strings so i will fall sometimes.
cheeky things they are.
I love em anyways.
Cause they are white.
Cause you love them
i do love you
You know that don't you?
Oh sure.
You shoot me with those smiles all the time
You think it is gonna make me come
It works.
You win. I give up.
Dance with me??
Take me into the purple skies
and dye it with yellow.
twirl me around the daisies.
Hold me tight always.
Thats my gift to You, my King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home