Wednesday, October 24, 2007

you and You, the both of y(Y)ou

are you pushing me away?
are You bringing me closer?
are you not in love with me anymore?
are You just bringing this along to help me leave it all behind?
are you moving on?
are You helping me move on, wanting me to move on?
I still love you.
I have always loved You.
y(Y)ou guys have me confused, totally and utterly confused.
Part of me wants to break free from you, most of me wants ever so badly to hang on.
I have always wanted to be near to You but you are so distant, is it me?What have I done?
Ah, oh ah, the night of the 21st, my 18th, will I ever remember it. Never will there ever be one like it again, ever again.
I am Yours forever, that will never change, so don't be jealous.
I want to be yours forever, but do you want to be mine?
I love You forever,
I want to love you forever.
Have you changed that much? I have always thought the best of you.. there is still good in you. ITS TRUE I SWEAR its true. But will you be able to take care of me?
DO yOU STILL LOVE ME? do you still love me.....? I don't know.
You know, You always have, do I have to let him go? I don't want you to say no.. I really don't.
How do (you) unlove someone? Undo years of caring from a distance. Only now to be near the person again and then throw it all away. I can't throw it away God, I just can't. I don't know how i can do this? I can't stop loving you you you you you you you you you.. God is there someone else? just for me?
what is to become of you then? you will find someone else won't you? I will have to live with that right? Yea.. I will. I want to stay Lord, forever here. Just here.
with you.
With You.
hey you, I will never forget that night. ever. I wanted that night to last just about for eternity.
I wanted that night to last forever Sherry, I really did, Oh God, I still love him. I don't know how to do this.
GET ME THROUGH GOD. I mean, please, I know You can.
Fly me out of this. Be my escape. my escape. escape.

I love you Dominic. tong. zhi, long. every bit of you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am so here for you girlfriend.
mandy.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home