So its like hey. Its been a while, reading mandy's posts and bloggies makes me wanna. Hey mandy: heres for you babe. I miss you. I hate to see you in pain, ilove you to death. you rock my whole 12 years of knowing you. I dont' know who i would be or what i do without you. You have been a huge part of shaping who i am today sweetie. Thanks for being my buddy all these years and watching out for me. I really appreciate it hun i do i do. I miss having you around so much I miss being able ot run over to your house, our nights together. Its all missed so much. I know your hurting and it hurts me so mcuh that I can't help.. It hurts me that i am so far away, it hurts me that you are hurting yourself.. I feel so helpless, Its like I can't help you, and I HATE that feeling. I love you sweetheart and don't you ever forget that ok?
Sherryy love: Heyy Hun, I miss you heck loads. :/ :( :S thats all i can say. i sucks with out you here babe. I does. I sucks that we can't ttalk everyday. It sucks that I am stuck in China and your so far away in Singapore. I want to cry everytime i think about it. YOu mean so much to me to sherry.. THe support you offer, its amazing and it sustains me (I mean God . He sustains me through you in so many ways) you grown into such a wise woman of God it never ceases to astound me :-) Yes we all have our failings and pot holes with GOd but sherry the thing is you get back to Him, and you DESIRE to be with him and Have relationship with Him because you know He is the only way life can be worth living! ILOVEYOU. I tear whenever i think of you cause i miss you. x
HEY, rest of the world out there, He loves me, God loves me and nothing can change that love or take it away, Im the most blessed girl alive because of His love for me. I live off that love I crave and desire that Love, I love that Love, that Love sustains me, makes me smile, wakes me up, sets me down everyday. Im and His and He is mine, forever and ever.
Dad, I miss you there, Jesus, come back, I miss you in my life so mcuh, I miss that Joy, that Love that I can give that special extra patience (& everything) that I have for your people my family friends and loved ones, Strangers. I miss that Glow that you give, that I can witness to people make their day. You used to be so apart of me. what happened? Sin.. it separates you and I, but nothing can take away that Love you have for me, so why do i feel empty?? That is how i feel, God i feel so empty, deathly empty. I want to be filled again and again, everymorning, i want to be Renewed in your spirit everymorning, I need to spend time with you. YOur mercies, they are new everymorning, your faithfullness reaches to the heavens, your love is deeper the oceans, your PROMISES remain and your words last for eternity. Nothing changes, shakes, moves You, You are the conerstone, You are the life giving stream of water, You are the shepard of my soul, You are the Lion, You are the Lamb, You are my father friend and lover.
You make all my days, your Love is sufficient. For only you can satisfy.
.i cant thank you enough.
So here I am, I am willing and desiring to be brought home, to have You come home, to be Your home. I want You back.. Come back.
-<3
Sherryy love: Heyy Hun, I miss you heck loads. :/ :( :S thats all i can say. i sucks with out you here babe. I does. I sucks that we can't ttalk everyday. It sucks that I am stuck in China and your so far away in Singapore. I want to cry everytime i think about it. YOu mean so much to me to sherry.. THe support you offer, its amazing and it sustains me (I mean God . He sustains me through you in so many ways) you grown into such a wise woman of God it never ceases to astound me :-) Yes we all have our failings and pot holes with GOd but sherry the thing is you get back to Him, and you DESIRE to be with him and Have relationship with Him because you know He is the only way life can be worth living! ILOVEYOU. I tear whenever i think of you cause i miss you. x
HEY, rest of the world out there, He loves me, God loves me and nothing can change that love or take it away, Im the most blessed girl alive because of His love for me. I live off that love I crave and desire that Love, I love that Love, that Love sustains me, makes me smile, wakes me up, sets me down everyday. Im and His and He is mine, forever and ever.
Dad, I miss you there, Jesus, come back, I miss you in my life so mcuh, I miss that Joy, that Love that I can give that special extra patience (& everything) that I have for your people my family friends and loved ones, Strangers. I miss that Glow that you give, that I can witness to people make their day. You used to be so apart of me. what happened? Sin.. it separates you and I, but nothing can take away that Love you have for me, so why do i feel empty?? That is how i feel, God i feel so empty, deathly empty. I want to be filled again and again, everymorning, i want to be Renewed in your spirit everymorning, I need to spend time with you. YOur mercies, they are new everymorning, your faithfullness reaches to the heavens, your love is deeper the oceans, your PROMISES remain and your words last for eternity. Nothing changes, shakes, moves You, You are the conerstone, You are the life giving stream of water, You are the shepard of my soul, You are the Lion, You are the Lamb, You are my father friend and lover.
You make all my days, your Love is sufficient. For only you can satisfy.
.i cant thank you enough.
So here I am, I am willing and desiring to be brought home, to have You come home, to be Your home. I want You back.. Come back.
-<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home