Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So He talks..

"I hope I made myself clear last time. I just want you to understand that a broken relationship between us is the last thing I could ever possibly want. I want this to be something fruitful that we can both use to grow and build each other up.I'm sorry I expressed feelings to you that, although true, were not expressed at the right time. I feel bad about it I really do, and G-d has been convicting me of it since we had relationships talk last week.Please question me, contact me...talk to me. I'm here until Sunday!!Ask me anything if I've not been clear...Miss you my friend.Blessings."
.Daveysimpsonian.


-im just not ready...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home